Terms and conditions
GOT GLASS online store
- GOTGLASS.eu is an online store run by GOT GLASS Partnership Limited with its registered office in Radom (26-600) located on no.11 Franciszka Zubrzyckiego Street (further called GOT GLASS); entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000617755, using the VAT number 7962972454 and REGON 364532090.
- GOTGLASS.eu an on line store is essentially designed for individuals not engaged in commercial activity.
- Access to and and use of this website and products and services available through this Website benefit companies and other entities having legal personality, however when registering or/and placing orders they are obliged to provide data identifying them as entrepreneurs, i.e. the company name, a form of business, address, place of business, registration number of the National Court register or another registration number, tax identification number, the names of shareholders (in case of unincorporated), names of persons authorized to act as legal representation, in accordance with the current entry to the appropriate register. When placing an order, entrepreneur or other legal entity is required to provide the address, in accordance with the current register, to which paper copy of an invoice is to be sent, if such requests arise.
- GOT GLASS is retailing electronically via the Internet. Orders are accepted via accessible website www.gotglass.eu.
- The client is required to use the GOT GLASS online store in a manner consistent with the binding law and good business practice with respect to personal rights, copyright and intellectual property of GOT GLASS and third parties. The customer is is not permitted to perform any action that could affect the proper functioning of the online store, in particular to any interference in the store content.
- Customers can use GOTGLASS.eu by registering and creating an Account, which collects data and information about the Customer regarding their store activity. Provision of services on the Account is a free of charge and perpetual.
- The Customer retains right to terminate the account contract with GOT GLASS at any time by sending a statement of termination by e-mail to this address: email@example.com.
- In the event of declaration referred to in paragraph 5 is be made during Customer's order processing, the contract shall terminate on the date of fulfilling the order, i.e. the date of receipt of goods ordered and receiving payment in full.
- To create an Account Customer submits filled out registration form.
- Customer's address indicated on the form will be sent confirmation of registration, which results in the conclusion of the contract.
- The customer can make a complaint regarding the operation of GOTGLASS.eu within seven (7) days from the date of occurrence. Complaints should be submitted in writing in form of an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the complaint, customer should specify: his/her name, mailing address, nature and date of the occurrence causing customer claim.
- The complaint will be resolved by GOT GLASS no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of its delivery and Customer will be notified immediately via e-mail.
- All glass products available at GOTGLASS.eu are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been introduced to the Polish market in accordance with applicable regulations.
- The unit of account between the Client and the GOT GLASS is Packaging Unit which means that the client can not buy less glassware then there offered in the smallest package provided for this type of product. The size of the packaging and the amount of glass products per package is shown on the store website.
- Prices quoted on the store website are gross prices (including VAT). For every product sold VAT invoice is issued in accordance with applicable regulations. Invoice is delivered electronically to customer's e-mail address; unless the customer clearly indicates that the invoice should be delivered in paper form.
- After placing an order GOT GLASS will confirm acceptance of the order and delivery conditions by e-mail, within one (1) business day which results both sides enter sales agreement.
- All orders are delivered by designated courier company. The Customer is required to cover delivery charges specified under "Delivery Charges" tab on the store website. GOT GLASS does not allow on-site pick up of ordered glassware.
- Once the order is confirmed by GOTGLASS.eu both parties are bound by sales agreement. Abovementioned agreement is a term agreement in the sense that it is terminated on a date of delivery of goods or on the day when full payment is received in case of payment on delivery.
- The customer is obliged to pay the price for ordered from GOTGLASS.eu goods, including costs of delivery, not later than seven (7) days from the date of commencing sales agreement, except when payment is made on delivery. The following forms of payment are possible:
a) On delivery - payment in cash to the courier upon receipt of goods.
GOT GLASS reserves the right to verify such orders by phone.
b) Bank transfer - after placing the order, the Customer receives e-mail with bank account number, which you must transfer the appropriate amount to. Upon receiving the payment on GOT GLASS bank account, the order will be processed.
c) On-line transfer - a form of electronic payment supported by PayU
d) Credit card (Visa, MasterCard) supported by PayU. Order will be processed from the date of receiving payment confirmation.
Order will be processed only after payment confirmation is received.
- Delivery of goods takes not more than 2 business days (within Poland) and 7 business days (within rest of EU) from the date of sales agreement. Delivery time is the time required to ship each order plus the delivery time. The shipment must be collected within 7 (seven) business days from receiving notice of delivery. Shipment, which is not received within the abovementioned period, will be returned to the warehouse and the order will be adjusted.
- GOT GLASS is responsible for product defects under current law - art. 556 et seq. Civil Code. In case of non-consumer sales warranty provisions contained in the Civil Code are excluded.
- Any claims under warranty must be submitted by e-mail at: email@example.com
- Claim should include: name, address, e-mail address of the Buyer, the date of commencing the Sales Agreement constituting the basis for the claim, the subject of the claim indicating the request of the Buyer and all the circumstances justifying the claim.
- When putting through a request or a declaration, the Buyer shall, at the expense of GOT GLASS, deliver defective item to the Seller to enable him to investigate and take a position with regard to the validity of submitted request or statement made.
- If data or information provided in the claim is incomplete and need to be supplemented, before dealing with complaints GOT GLASS may ask the Customer to provide additional information within time limit indicated by GOT GLASS.
- Complaints will be resolved within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of its receipt. The answer to the complaint will be sent to Buyer's e-mail address.
- If claim is accepted GOT GLASS will send, at its own expense, a new glass products free of defects to the client advising about delivery details via e-mail.
- In case of claim rejection GOT GLASS sends back purchased glass products back to the Client their own expense with detailed explanation of reasons for rejecting the complaint.
- The customer has right to demand a price reduction or withdraw from the contract, unless GOT GLASS immediately replace the defective product to one free from defects or remove the defect. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced before, or GOT GLASS did not replace the product to one free from defects or defects were not removed.
- Client being a consumer has the right, within a period of 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the ordered goods, to return it without giving reason. To meet abovementioned deadline it is sufficient to file a statement before conclusion of 14 days period.
- In any event of use right to withdraw from a Sales Agreement by the Client who is a consumer, agreement is rendered null and void. Client, exercising their right to withdraw from the contract is required to return acquired merchandise to GOT GLASS no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which the statement of withdrawal has been filed.
- Information on glassware products, placed on the store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The Customer, by placing an order via store website, submits an offer to buy specific glass products under the conditions specified in the product description. An offer becomes binding to the Customer if GOT GLASS acknowledges its receipt.
- Individual customers' personal data are collected and processed in accordance with applicable law. Customers making purchase through GOTGLASS.eu explicitly agrees to the processing of personal data in order to fulfill the order, issue sales documents and for marketing purposes.
- Any amendments or changes to Terms and Conditions introduced by GOT GLASS come into effect within seven (7) days from the date of publication on the company's website and only apply to orders placed after the date of amendments coming to effect.
- Customers with registered account will be notified of changes or amendments to Terms and Conditions in the form of an e-mail message sent to the address provided by the Customer. Customers will be bound by the provisions of the new Terms and Conditions, unless they revoke their consent within 14 days from the date of notification.
- All matters not regulated herein shall be governed by Polish law.
- All disputes related to services provided by GOT GLASS will be settled by the courts of law.